Pre-Wedding Health and Diet Tips for Women
Every woman starts to dream once her marriage is arranged with a suitable groom. During this period, she does not think about her health. But it is essential for women to maintain their health. However, these health tips are very helpful for women before marriage.
1. Brides should be cautious not to gain weight before marriage. Extra fat not only makes a woman look ugly but it increases the chance of various ailments also. So desist from eating junk food, beverages and oily foods. But to satisfy the appetite, consume lots of steamed vegetables for getting sufficient nutrients.
2. Try to drink lots of water on a regular basis. It keeps you healthy and away from numerous diseases. Drinking adequate amount of water helps to flush out poisonous toxins from the body. These toxins accelerate myriads of health issues. Plus, it hydrates the body which is very important.
3. It is highly important to drink lukewarm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach. You can add a spoon of honey in the water. By consuming this concoction, your bowel will be clear and excess fat will be released from the belly through stools.
4. Tension and anxiety must be kept under control. Stress hormone is released if you are in tremendous anxiety. Many surveys prove that chocolate controls the secretion of stress hormone besides providing amazing taste. Serotonin present in the sugar of chocolate that is released from the brain helps to stay stress-free.
5. Most of the brides are sleepless during this phase. They love to talk over phone with their fiancé over long periods. But this is not advisable. Everyone needs a minimum of 7 hours of sleep without any disturbance. It is an ideal way through which we get energy and enthusiasm for next day’s work. They must try to drink warm milk before going to sleep as it contains calcium which produces melatonin. It is needless to say that melatonin is a hormone which helps to sleep.
6. Drink 2-3 cups of green tea everyday to protect your skin against damage from ultra violet rays.
7. Include nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, etc. in your diet as they are very good for the health of the body as well as for skin and hair.