Healthy Foods that Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
Do you get tense and stressed out over small disturbances? Your blood pressure level keeps fluctuating due to these reasons. Then without delay you should shop for the healthy foods. If you keep your blood pressure at a normal level, then your doctor may reduce your medicines. Taking too much of medicines is not at all good.
1. Being a citrus fruit, we all know that orange is packed with vitamin C. But it must be said that papaya is one of the best vitamin C rich fruits, even better than orange. With vitamin C, papaya contains other nutritive supplements too like potassium, amino acids and vitamins. These are all effective in reducing high blood pressure and thus helping cardiac issues.
2. Are you aware of the power of guava? Consume a normal size guava after lunch. Check with sphygmomanometer and do it again without having guava under similar circumstances. The adequate amount of potassium plays a leading role in controlling the blood pressure. Plus, iron and fiber makes the fruit very effective in fighting against anemia and also assists in weight-loss endeavor.
3. Drinking carrot juice on a regular basis assists not only in weight loss. Rather people with high blood pressure get amazing health benefits in maintaining systolic and diastolic rate. In addition to being an ideal home-remedy for the eyes due to potassium and antioxidants, it is considered as the best food for lowering blood pressure.
4. Skimmed milk is a perfect combination of calcium, potassium and magnesium. Fat content in skimmed milk is very minimal. So people who don’t have any lactose problem or who are vegetarians can drink skimmed milk safely to reduce the blood pressure level. Milk can be consumed in several ways.
5. Banana is a great source of potassium and it is very easy to carry and is available everywhere. So consume at least 2 bananas on a regular basis to control your BP.