How to Reduce Uric Acid (यूरिक अम्ल) in Hindi Language
Tips To Lower Uric Acid Level in Hindi:
When your body digests foods containing purine in them, Uric acid is like a waste product. People who consume specific foods high in purine such as Sardines, Beer, Dried Beans, some types of meat etc. might face the issue of a high uric acid level. For them, we have home remedies to lower uric acid level in Hindi:
- Limit Purine Intake: First thing you need to do is to limit the Purine intake. Such foods are Pork, turkey, mutton, veal, green peas, dried beans, mushrooms, fish, cauliflower, scallops etc.
- Limit Sugary Drinks: Sugary drinks such as Soda etc. needs to be avoided or should limit intake. Even freshly squeezed juices are also high in fructose. Instead of that, you can go for fiber-rich smoothies.
- More Water: Drinking more water helps you to flush out uric acid faster from your body. You can keep a water bottle with you and keep drinking water in small amounts.
- Regular Exercise: Sometimes overweight might also be amongst various reasons for having a high uric acid level. For that, you need to exercise regularly, without any interruptions in your daily exercise schedule.
- More Fiber: Try to add foods containing more of Fiber content in them. Such foods are Dried Fruits, oats, nuts, barley, fresh or frozen vegetables etc.