How to Apply Jennifer Lawrence’s Styling Tips in Your Day to Day Life
A star rose to fame with the release of The Hunger Games movies. Jennifer Lawrence is critically acclaimed for her role as Katniss in the popular young adult trilogy The Hunger Games, written by Suzanne Collins. Besides her obvious acting skills, the actress is also known for her unusual and appealing style. From sporting a cute pixie haircut, to carrying off the most beautiful dresses, she has all the elegance and boldness in her style. As much as we love her and her characters, we are also a lot in awe of her beauty and fashion sense. Needless to say, we, and by that we mean all the other women out there who love Lawrence would absolutely love to adopt her style in our daily lives to make an attempt to look as charming as she does. Here is a list of styling tips you can adopt, inspired from Jennifer Lawrence.
1. Coats – Anyone who has been closely observing the star knows that she has thing for coats. Couple it with a jumpsuit or a skirt, coats make a style statement, irrespective of the occasion.
2. Rock them heels – It has been more than rare that she has been spotted without heels. Be it stilettos or wedges, heels are a must for all outfits.
3. Go bold – Jennifer Lawrence is known for boldness. From her pixie haircut to her see-through gown at LA premier of Hunger games, she is bold through and through. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new.
4. Designs – Opt for geometrical designer necklines if you can. It not only looks attractive but also makes you stand apart.
5. Be simple – If you are not someone who loves to accessorize, then Jennifer is your perfect idol. With least accessories, the actress manages to carry off the most beautiful ensembles simply with her grace and smile (A simple bangle or a clutch and ear studs would do no harm, though).
6. Think out of the box – Lawrence’s style is anything but ordinary. Her choice of gown, dresses and pants are always far different from what we see ordinarily. Go for something chic and different and carry it with confidence.
7. Black – when all else fails or when in doubt, always opt for black. Black, skirt, black dress, black gown, black shoes – you can never go wrong with black.
If there is one thing we learn from Jennifer Lawrence’s style is that it is as brave as her character in the Hunger Games. With sheer confidence and elegance, she manages to perfect any look in any outfit that she wears. It is for this reason, coupled with her carefree nature that has made her style quotient much popular among the fashion designers. Besides, she is all about experimenting – from her clothes to her hair to her shoes; she doesn’t mind a little novelty in all her looks. So go ahead and experiment with something you have never done before and keep in mind that all the real fashion divas are those who experiment with their looks.