Khichav ke Nishan ko hatane ke liye gharelu nuskhe upchar/upay in Hindi
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks:
There are various reasons behind stretch marks, but there’s one thing common. It is they are quite stubborn and shows up on the skin to make you embarrassed. To prevent any such situations from happening, we have some of the home remedies which will help to get rid of stretch marks:
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is an excellent source of Vitamin E and regular massage with this oil will help get rid of the stretch marks. It will help the broken tissues on the skin and that will eventually fade away the marks.
- Lemon Juice: As we all know, lemon contains blending properties, naturally. You can rub lemon ice or even freshly cut lemon slice will also do the magical effect on your stretch marks.
- Potato Juice: Due to starch present in potato juice, it will help remove not only stretch marks, but also dark circles, dark spots etc. too.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil contains lots of anti-oxidants along with multiple minerals in it. Each of them is quite helpful for your skin, in various ways.
- Castor Oil: Massage in circular motion for about 15-20 minutes regularly and you will see the positive effect of castor oil on your stretch marks.