How to Grow Thick Hair Naturally at Home in Hindi
Tips to Grow Thick Hair in Hindi:
There are various factors which might be a reason behind thin hair. Such reasons can be natural aging, poor nutrition, illness, reaction, genetics etc. But you need to put all that behind, as now we have Home remedies to grow Thick Hair in Hindi further:
- Aloe Vera: Applying aloe vera gel on regular basis in your hair can turn out to be quite beneficial. It will clear your scalp and strengthen as well as thicken your hair.
- Coconut Oil: Massaging your hair regularly with virgin coconut oil has also been proven quite effective. You can wash it the next day with mild shampoo.
- Rosemary Oil: Mix rosemary oil with virgin coconut oil and apply the mixture on your scalp. Massage gently, twice a week. You can keep it overnight and wash it off the next day.
- Sage Oil: Take sage oil and olive oil and mix them in a bowl and apply on your scalp. Let it set overnight and wash with shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Jojoba Oil: Mix jojoba oil with coconut oil or olive oil and apply the mixture on your scalp and in your hair. Keep it for a few hours or overnight and then wash it off normally.