Best Way to Prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
Tips For Toddler Tooth Decay:
When your toddler’s bottle tooth starts decaying, you might start to worry, a lot. But here we have home remedies for Baby Bottle Tooth Decay. Read the following helpful tips to prevent baby bottle tooth decay:
- Since when you are pregnant, take good care of your own teeth first, then you won’t have to worry about the baby.
- No matter which is your preferred way to feed your baby i.e. Breastfeeding or Bottle-Feed – you need to take good care of your baby’s teeth.
- Do not let your child sleep or go to bed with food/ bottle with him – her. It will lead towards infections or so.
- Select best quality cup or bottle for your baby and whenever you are traveling or out, give more of water to your baby while he/ she is thirsty.
- Consult the dentist and keep your baby’s teeth checked regularly until the age of 1 or further. It is a good idea to take care of baby’s teeth from an early age.