How to Get Rid of Abdomen Pain after Child Birth
Post Delivery Abdominal Pain Relief Tips:
During pregnancy and after pregnancy – your body goes through lots of changes and pain. Above all – Abdominal pain is the most painful and here we have home remedies for abdominal pain after childbirth:
- Lime Juice: Lime juice helps to build the digestive system after the delivery. It will help reducing pains as well as changes to which your body is adjusting.
- Honey Juice: Honey works greatly to combat against infections post-delivery. Honey has properties with which it can fight against bacteria as well as viral antigens.
- Mint: To reduce constipation and relax your stomach, mint leaves will help. Mix mint leaves in lemon juice and drink this twice a day.
- Turmeric Milk: To support your weak immune system and soothe various pains – turmeric milk will be effective for your body. It also helps in fighting various infections and relaxes stomach aches.
- Hot Water: Get a hot water bag and keep it over your stomach and abdominal areas while its warm. It might hurt a little in starting but eventually, it will heal loosen up your uterus.