How to Remove Warts Naturally
Natural Wart Removal Tips:
There are plenty of reasons behind a wart – hence rather than going into that never-ending debate, here we have list of tips to remove warts naturally – that too without a big price tag or any side effects. You can use these tops to remove warts naturally, at home.
- Banana Peel: Banana peel have a proteolytic enzyme in it which helps get rid of wart – until it is gone for sure. Eat the banana peel twice a day and see the positive result.
- Milk Weed: Find the plant and collect a few leaves of milk week sap. It has milky white looking liquid coming out – apply it over the wart and keep for a few hours.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply over the surface of the skin. Secure it with the bandage and keep it on the wart until it dies.
- Duct Tape: This might sound weird but this remedy actually works. It works due to lack of oxygen – once you apply the duct tape over the wart it won’t get any oxygen hence it won’t grow further.
- Vitamin C: Crush the vitamin c table and make a paste y mixing water. Apply the paste over the wart and keep it for one day.