Ayurvedic Home Remedies to Become Slim
Maybe you have tried your hand at every possible fad diet, workout regime, yoga and even zumba. But nothing is giving you the result you desire for losing those couple of pounds and inches. You’re getting tired of it and all you want is quick remedies for your problem. Well, the solution you have been looking for all this while has been right in your own house. Ayurveda is an ancient Indian practice of medicine which uses plants and herbs to treat almost anything. From weight loss to skincare, Ayurveda has all solutions. Listed here are a few remedies that you can adopt to shed some weight naturally:
1. Consume a bowl of cabbage every day. Cabbage is contains properties which are effective in burning body fat. Cabbage is one such vegetable which can be considered as a snack and also a meal. Having cabbage can keep you feel hydrated and full which in turn keeps you healthy.
2. In a glass of hot water, add 4 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey. Drink this concoction every morning on an empty stomach. You will see results in weight reduction instantly. This is one of the most tried and tested formula with majority people struggling with weight issues worldwide. Having this liquid helps to detox the body from unwanted properties and also helps in improving the digestive systems.
3. In a glass of lukewarm water, add 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 4 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the ingredients well and drink it every day to lose body fat. The reason this therapy is such a big hit is because of the rapid results which it brings to the body. More and more people are going ahead with this therapy as it is completely natural and ayurvedic.
4. Yoga therapy can go a long way in helping weight loss. It is believed that weight loss occurs only when one exercises for the body as well as for the mind. Since yoga, specially ‘pranayam’, is mind’s exercise, it helps a lot to lose weight.
5. Consume ginger. Ginger is associated with weight loss since it has been found to regulate metabolism of cholesterol and controls oxidation of fatty acids. It also decreases the cholesterol level in the blood and prevents accumulation of fat.
6. Garcinia cambogia, also called vrikshamla, it is a popular ingredient used in ayurvedic form of weight loss. It contains a type of acid that prevents fat accumulation in the body. It also prevents the development of visceral fat when one consumes a high-fat diet.
7. Licorice is known to be effective in reducing abdominal fat level.
Thus, it can be seen that Ayurveda has a lot of natural remedies for aiding weight loss. All of these remedies have a scientific basis and are found to be effective in a vast majority of people. If you have tried everything to lose weight but have found satisfactory results nowhere, then give old remedies a shot. You have nothing to lose because these ingredients are completely natural and have no harmful side effects, but if this works out in your favor, you will be happier than ever before.