DIY Homemade Beauty Tips that You Can Do at Home
All want to adorn themselves in their own way. Some may prefer to invest lots of money; others may have a different view. Beauty secrets vary depending on the person concerned. Some tips are discussed here by which you can make yourself stand out in a crowd.
1. Sweating is a big problem when you want to wear a gorgeous dress for attending any celebration. Here is an important beauty secret. Boil a bottle of water with a handful of mint leaves and rose petals. Allow it to be frozen and after bath, apply the solution with lemon juice all over the body to reduce perspiration.
2. If you massage your skin with olive oil on a regular basis before bath, skin will get natural nourishment. It will be healthy and shiny. Massage the face with drops of olive oil for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then take your bath and never use soap on the face. Instead, use face wash.
3. Our hair needs proper care like our body. Keeping it clean is most vital. Once a week, it is essential to give it extra nourishment by applying egg and curd mixture. It will get protein from the egg, and the curd will provide essential nourishment to make your hair healthy and strong.
4. Sufficient sleep reduces tiredness. Tension and anxiety are anathema to beauty. Adequate sleep reduces the tension and provides glow to the skin. So you need to have at least 7 to 8 hours sound sleep on a regular basis. Dark circles to exhaustion, all kinds of beauty problems will vanish magically with sufficient sleep.
5. Drinking an adequate amount of water and consuming green vegetables and fruits is one of the best beauty secrets that should be positively followed. Drinking sufficient water eliminates the toxins from the body and hydrates the skin. From green veggies and fruits, body will get necessary nutrients which are very much important for maintaining the beauty regime.
6. Mix cucumber juice with rose water and glycerin to make a paste. Apply it on your skin in the morning and evening. It will remove and prevent suntan.
7. Grind onion and lemon together using a mixer. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair. Wash after 20 minutes using a herbal shampoo. Repeat occasionally to get smooth and strong hair.