Natural Ayurvedic Body Massage Oils to Get Glowing Skin
Skin is the biggest organ of the human body. All parts of the body are covered with the skin. It protects our entire body from sunburn, chill burn, dust and many kinds of external attacks. So keeping the skin healthy and strong is quite important to lead a healthy life. It also plays a crucial role in enhancing beauty and glamour. A glowing skin is considered as a healthy skin and it is a parameter for the consideration of beauty. There are many cosmetic companies in the advertising market, which promote their cosmetic products through the media. But these are chemically based and expensive also. Here you will get some great ideas about homemade body massage oil for a glowing skin.
1. Almond oil is quite popular as a body-massage oil for glowing skin and other skin care regimes. The dried kernels of the almond are the source of this oil. Being very light in nature, almond oil easily penetrates the skin and makes it flawless by reducing the dryness.
2. Coconut oil has been a trusted item for application on human skin and hair. The easily penetrating property along with its nutritional benefits makes the skin healthy. It is suggested to massage the body before bath to get the best effect. If you have dry skin, apply it once again at night.
3. Olive oil is very popular as a skincare item. With the application of olive oil, skin becomes youthful by erasing marks and patches. It provides glowing and soft skin, if used on a regular basis.
4. Sometimes, the natural fairness of the skin is darkened by sunburn. In that case, carrot root oil is very effective to heal the tanned skin. Any kind of inflammation of the skin can be cured by this oil. Warm water should be used to wash off the oil after massaging for 15 minutes.
5. Acne, eczema, pimples and dermatitis cause blemishes in the fairness of the skin. Neem (margosa) oil contains antibacterial properties which are good to treat these dermatological issues. Skin becomes glowing by massaging with neem oil.
6. Boil 2 cups of coconut oil adding 1 chopped onion, 2 tsp chopped ginger (or 1 tsp dried ginger powder) and 1 tsp turmeric powder. Cool it and massage your body using it. Wait for 20 minutes and take bath. Repeat occasionally to get healthy and glowing skin.
7. Take 2 cups of coconut oil and boil it adding 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds (or 2 tsp fenugreek seed powder) and black pepper powder. Allow to cool and use it to massage your body. Wait for 20 minutes and then take bath. Use it occasionally to get a glowing skin.