How to Make Homemade Natural Leather Cleaner and Conditioner
Leather bags and couches and many other things made out of leather can be cleaned and made to look awesome just with some homemade recipes. Leather goods are very expensive and aristocratic people can only afford good quality leather. People who buy these products are really very fond of it. Market cleansers and conditioners may ruin your precious leather. It is better you follow a few simple steps and make your own cleanser at home. You will require ingredients that are affordable.
1. Rubbing the surface of leather objects like wallets, belts, shoes, sofa and many more household items with banana peel is an alternative to expensive chemicals for cleaning and conditioning these items. The slippery matter in the peel helps to provide shine on the leather objects superficially.
2. White vinegar mixed with olive oil is an extraordinary recipe for cleaning and conditioning the leather-made household items from shoes to sofa, from wallet to belts and many more. The acidic nature of vinegar cleans the leather surface whereas olive oil provides moisturizer and together, they enhance the appearance of these items.
3. As mentioned earlier, leather items are cleaned well by the application of regular vinegar, but some can’t tolerate the smell of it. In that case, some lemon essential oil can be taken to rub the items after application of vinegar. It will moisturize the surface along with its sweet fragrance.
4. Olive oil is another cleaning and conditioning ingredient to clean leather items. The light nature of olive oil doesn’t provide stickiness on the leather-made items. Take a few drops of olive oil in a soft piece of cloth. Now rub the objects with it until they become shiny. If the object is furniture like sofa, chairs and some items decorated with leather, they can be cleaned with orange juice mixed with olive oil for getting the magical fragrance.
5. Turpentine oil (tarpin oil) is very effective to remove dirt from the surface of leather items. It acts like cleaner as well as conditioning agent. Use tarpin oil just like olive oil and see the difference.