Tips to Use Egg for Hair Growth
Egg white can replenish your damaged hair strands thus helping you to have long hair. These days pollution has weakened the hair roots and women are trying out various homemade remedies to restore the quality of their precious hair. Egg white enriches your hair by providing it with nutrients such as protein. After shampooing your hair, apply a conditioner but when you start using the egg white, you will require no outside conditioners.
1. Make a thick paste of egg white and olive oil by beating them together well. Then after making a smooth paste, apply it on the scalp and hair. 15 to 20 minutes are enough for it to get dry. Before application of shampoo, rinse the head with cold water and then shampoo the hair. This hair treatment is ideal for solving the hair loss problem by promoting new hair growth.
2. With the egg concoction, curd (yogurt) can beautifully blend. So take egg yolk and curd according to your hair volume and beat them to the consistency of a paste. Now embrocate your hair with this concoction. After waiting for half an hour, rinse the hair with cold water and then apply shampoo for getting rid of the foul smell of egg. You will get silky smoothness along with new hair.
3. Egg with lemon juice is a superb ingredient for reviving healthy hair. Besides, getting sufficient protein content, lemon helps to maintain the pH factor of the scalp. Any kind of scalp infection can be eradicated as scalp infection is the main culprit for hair loss. Wash your hair 30 minutes after application and feel the difference.
4. Egg yolk with honey is a great combination as a hair-repairing agent. Each ingredient is effective and provides nutritional advantage to the hair. However, hair requires special conditioning effect along with sufficient protein which is achieved from the combination of egg and honey.
5. If you want really lustrous and shiny hair, the secret trick is to apply egg beaten with 2 tbsp of water. Apply on the hair and leave for drying. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
6. Mix one egg yolk with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of honey. Apply on your scalp and hair. Wash after half an hour using herbal shampoo.