Top 10 Homemade Fairness Beauty Tips
When we see lovely women clad in designer clothes on the beauty pageant ramp, the first things we notice besides their clothes is their smooth, flawless skin. Even with less makeup, they look absolutely stunning with fair skin and a natural glow. We all envy them and would love nothing more than to get a skin tone like theirs – fair, supple and smooth. There are innumerable beauty products available in the market which claims to change the complexion on regular application. However, not all products are suited for all skin types and some chemicals used in beauty products can be harmful for the skin in the long run. Thus, it is better to stick to natural remedies for beauty treatments. Following are some natural ayurvedic beauty tips to attain fairness:
1. Regular exercise, preferably yoga, increases in the blood circulation in the body and detoxifies the body. This renders perfectly natural glowing skin. Giving the body atleast 30 minutes of your day can help to make the skin perfect and toned. This happens on a completely natural way.
2. Avoid using makeup for long hours and always use a scrub to cleanse the skin of dirt from the pores. Always remember to remove the makeup once the event or purpose is met. Never keep the makeup on the face overnight. Overnight make up can ruin the skin health in a terrible way.
3. If a mixture of carrot juice and pineapple juice is applied to the skin twice a week, it helps in reducing marks left on the skin. This juice is can help to remove the scars and pimples from the skin very rapidly.
4. A face pack of red sandalwood powder and coconut milk is the best remedy to attain a natural glow. Doing this regularly will benefit the skin to a very large extent.
5. Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and cleanse your skin of the tan every day. Apply this milk on the face and other parts of the body which you wish to lighten.
6. Buttermilk can have a splendidly softening and radiating effect on the skin. Apply buttermilk to your skin and let it dry for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. This natural remedy has been an age old remedy and has helped many men and women get a fairer complexion in a completely natural way.
7. Add 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice to a grated tomato and apply the paste to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it with water. You can do this every day to observe a noticeable difference in your skin.
8. Soak almonds in water overnight and grind it to make a paste. Apply on your face. Within 15 days of this routine, you will feel the change in the texture and tone of your skin. For obtaining quicker results, you can add honey, yogurt or oats.
9. Use a face pack made of turmeric and milk to cleanse the skin of tan and dirt, thereby attaining a radiating fair skin. Applying this pack once in a week is enough to make the skin radiant and fair in just few months of usage.
10. Egg-white, milk cream and honey is the best naturally doable sunscreen that not only removes the tan. Applying this remedy can help to remove the tan, blemishes, scars and other many skin problems which you may be struggling to fight with. Repeat this procedure every day for a beautiful, fair and a flawless skin.