Compare Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Apple iPad Air
The highly esteemed company Samsung has dilated its portfolio with the launch of an extremely ravishing and riveting tablet Galaxy Tab S 10.5 on June 12th in an event at New York. This Highly enticing device incorporated with fabulous features is believed to give a neck to neck completion to Apple iPad Air. The Apple iPad Air has a stunning countenance and is invigorated with multiple features. With the strong features and magnificent display each of these devices offer, they have created a sensational buzz in the market and raised a spirit of competition or rather rivalry. The following specifications will help you to see how well the devices minutely stack up against each other.
- The Apple iPad Air has a spectacular display with its sleek countenance and a 9.7 inches display.It has a thickness of 7.5mm and doesn’t seem bulky at 469 grams. Samsung Galaxy tab S10.5 is exquisite with its prodigious display of 10.5 inches and a slim appearance flaunting a thickness of 6.6mm. It is also bedecked with small bezels engulfed around the display making it grand similar to the size of Apple iPad.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10.5 has a plastic back that is much similar to the dimpled design like the previous Samsung Galaxy S5 where iPad Air has a captivating aluminum back that gives it a distinct modish look making an eye-popping display.
- Display Quality
- Samsung Tab has a lavish AMOLED display blended with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 offering 280ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9. Meanwhile the Apple iPad has a 4.3 aspect ratio amalgamated with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- However both devices offer an incredible display that enable you to watch movies and videos unperturbed and thereby oozes the sophistication of the product.
- Difference in Hardware
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is propelled by an Exynos 5 Octa-core processor. It provides a 3GB Ram with storage of either 16 GB or 32 GB which can be expanded to 128GB with microSD card. In contrast iPad has a lesser Ram at 1 GB and even lacks the microSD slot. The choice of 128GB storage is optional and the decision must be made prior during purchase.it flaunts Apple’s A7 chip.
- Galaxy also supports WiFi connection with 802.11ac WiFi in contrast to Apple iPad.
- Camera Specifications, Color Availability and some distinctive features
- The prestigious corporate Samsung has emerged victorious with its top-class camera offering 8MP rear-facing camera in contrast to the 5Mp camera of Apple iPad.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S offers you a Titanium Bronze or Dazzling White color while Apple iPad Air offers Space Grey and Silver color.
- The galaxy Tab S 10.5 is equipped with two additional touch-sensitive buttons besides having the physical home buttons similar to iPad Air.
A brief comparison between these new age devices based on their features and look makes it possible to clear the air of confusion and hence make a choice of purchase worth the price and craving.