How to Reduce Bad Cholesterol (LDL) in Hindi
Home Remedies to Reduce Bad Cholesterol in Hindi:
Amongst various reasons, high-cholesterol is the most common reason behind various heart diseases. With a healthy lifestyle and proper diet, one can maintain a normal level of cholesterol viz. Good cholesterol as well as bad cholesterol. Here we have some home remedies which can help to lower bad cholesterol:
- Garlic: It is made of various minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. Various studies have proved that cholesterol helps to lower LDL – Bad cholesterol level.
- Green Tea: Drinking green tea on regular basis helps immensely to lower cholesterol level. It contains polyphenols, hence consuming 2-3- cups daily will do its work effectively.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Due to medicinal properties, Vitamin E, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, the seeds are an excellent source to lower the cholesterol level.
- Fish: As we all know, fishes happen to be a great source of omega-3 fatty acids which helps lowering cholesterol level. Fishes include Salmon, Tuna, Trout, Sardines etc.
- Amla: They happen to be the abundant source of Vitamin C along with amino acids. Consuming Amla juice on regular basis will help lowering down cholesterol level.