Top 10 Fairness Fruit Face Mask Recipes
Homemade Fruit Face Masks for Fairness:
Just like vegetables, fruits also happen to have lots of vitamins and nutrients in them. All these nutrients and essential elements are required for the flawless and glowing skin. Hence using these fruits for your facemask will surely do wonders for your skin. Here we have listed out some of the most effective fruit facemasks:
- Kiwi – Avocado Face Mask: Mix both these fruits along with honey and form a creamy smooth paste. Apply it on your face and keep for about 20-25 minutes. Rinse off normally.
- Banana Face Mask: Mix mashed banana with honey and lemon juice. Apply it on your face and keep it for 10 minutes. It will help to get rid of acne and dark spots on your face.
- Orange Peel Face Mask: Mix 3 orange peel with yogurt and honey. Apply it on your face and keep for 20 minutes. Wash off with normal water.
- Grapes – Apple Face Mask: Mix half apple with 7 medium sized grapes and blend them together to form a fine paste. All types of skin will be suitable to apply this face pack.
- Papaya Face Pack: Mash the ripe papaya and mix honey in it. Apply the paste on your face and let it set for 15 minutes. Rinse off with normal water.