Top 10 Ways to Cure Pimples Naturally
Tips To Remove Pimples at Home:
Pimples surely make your face look ugly and for most of us, getting rid of a pimple is not an easy task. Try these home remedies mentioned below, they will assist you to get fairer spot-free skin and that too without any side effects, at home:
- Turmeric: Make turmeric paste and apply it on your face. It will heal scars and help getting rid of acne.
- Gram Flour: Once a week, try gram flour bath. It helps to rejuvenate and cleanse your skin.
- Lemon: Mix lemon juice with rose water and make a face pack. Apply it regularly and see the difference.
- Orange Peel: Grind the orange peel and mix it with water. Apply it on pimples daily.
- Fenugreek: Make fenugreek paste and apply it on the affected skin in the morning.
- Toothpaste: Apply toothpaste only on the pimple affected skin and leave for a few minutes.
- Papaya: Get ripe papaya and extract the pulp. Apply it on your face – on pimple area.
- Potato: Rub freshly cut potato on your face. Wash after a few minutes.
- Honey: Mix honey and lemon drops and apply the mixture directly on your face.
- Ice: Apply ice cube on affected skin to get rid of a pimple and to tighten open pores of skin cells.