Best 10 Homemade Facial Mask Recipes for Blackheads
Tips to Get Rid of Blackheads:
Applying following homemade face masks will help getting rid of blackheads along with excess oil, which is the primary reason for blackheads.
- Egg Whites will help to prevent blackheads as well as protects skin against outer elements. It will also help you get glowing skin. Albumin present in eggs helps to tighten the pores.
- Cinnamon has anti-bacterial properties through which not only blackheads, but whiteheads and acne can also be prevented. It also promotes blood circulation in the skin. It also tightens the pores and prevents aging.
- Turmeric with its healing and anti-microbial properties will help to remove bacteria from skin pores. Mixing mint juice in it will help improving skin texture.
- Aloe Vera helps to soothe the skin, and along with that it also cleanses the skin pores. That will result in controlling excess oil from the skin and prevent blackheads.
- Tomatoes have anti-bacterial properties which will help in removing blackheads. Leave mashed tomato paste overnight and see the results yourself!