Top 10 home remedies for dark underarms
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Underarms:
Dark underarms are quite the issue which needs extensive care but not with chemical based products. One must go for natural remedies to get rid of dark underarms, otherwise, such treatments might leave severe side effects on your skin.
- Vinegar: Mix apple cider vinegar with baking soda and mix it well. Apply the paste on your underarms and let it dry. Rinse off with normal water.
- Aloe Vera: Apply the gel of Aloe Vera on your underarms and let it dry. It might be sticky and hence hard to remove/ rinse off. But the results are quite impressive with aloe vera.
- Olive Oil: Regularly applying olive oil mixed with brown sugar helps getting rid of dark underarms for a longer period. You need to rinse it off with warm water.
- Turmeric: Whenever it comes to skin treatment, turmeric is always present to help and nourish the skin. Mix turmeric with honey and apply it on the affected skin.
- Castor Oil: Massage your underarms with castor oil gently. Rinse off with normal water. It will enhance the skin tone and help you get rid of dark underarms.