Best Foods For Weight Loss
Losing weight means you have to change calorie-rich foods into protein-rich foods. This will help you lose weight where you are not taking fat whereas the stored fat converted into energy. As a result, you will see yourself more active in your daily activities.
There are varieties of foods, which promise weight loss but unknowingly contain sugars. In other words, it adds more to your weight rather than reducing weight. So always, be careful while making a choice of food intake boosting for weight loss.
Also, remember, weight loss does not mean that you have to be an empty stomach, but you have to eat the right food in correct amounts containing more nutrients with less fat where the rate of metabolism is faster for burning the extra calories.
I have chosen wisely a few of them for you to ease your problem and help make you fit and fine.
1. Lentils are high in protein and are a good substitute for meat. It also prevents your body to build fat.
2. Wild salmon is rich in omega – 3 fatty acids, good for your heart and promoted muscle growth, thus helping to burn more calories and energy.
3. Apples are rich in fiber and vitamins with fewer calories. When eaten before a snack, it loses appetite, thus helping in weight loss.
4. Mozzarella cheese is a good source of calcium, the addition of which makes the dish tastier. It can be taken daily by women in moderate amounts.
5. Grapefruit helps to reduce weight by reducing the insulin levels and convert the food we intake into energy instead of storing the same as fat.
6. Salad should be included before heavy meals in order to reduce the diet. It is rich in calories and helps reduce overeating.
7. Dried dates or dried mango can either be eaten alone or added in your salad, which takes more time to chew than the dried raisins. It is rich in vitamin C, iron and vitamin A, which fills your stomach and satisfy your desire for more food.
8. Carrots are rich in fiber, vitamins, easily digested and can eat on a regular basis. It is stomach filling root vegetable and can be included raw or made into a juice.
9. Celery is a perfect all-around diet food, which helps in losing weight by burning your calories.
10. Avocado is rich in magnesium, potassium, fiber, healthy fats, iron, vitamins A, B and C, which works well in reducing weight when eaten in small amounts.
11. Spinach is a good source of varied nutrients and minerals with low fat is a complete filling meal when added with an egg, which helps in reducing fat.
12. Chilies help to lose weight by burning your extra calories.
13. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and provides good metabolism to your body. If you want to lose weight tremendously in a few weeks, drink 5 – 6 cups of green tea regularly to see miraculous results.
14. Dark chocolate plays an eyewash for not eating chocolates. If you eat dark bitter, calorie-rich, high fat chocolate, there is no craving to eat more.
Other sources are cinnamon, green leafy vegetables, blueberries, and oats, which help in reducing weight.
Eating fiber-rich foods will help you lose weight.
It is not very difficult to lose weight, just follow a proper diet plan, exercise daily, check your weight regularly, and count on your calories.
You can give a tough competition to your younger ones soon.
BE YOUNG, BE SLIM, BE HEALTHY